Wednesday, July 2, 2008

She tried way too hard to be the tomboy, a guys girl it's so fake

She's the self appointed, golfer, snowboarder, football girl, overall jock, and beer drinker who loves monday night football. She seeks attention she's too old to act like an attention seeking child being something she's not. It just annoys me, I can't stand girls who act like their into sports, it's not cute or cool unless it's legit, and usually it's only legit if you're a lesbian.

Kendra Wilkinson and Hugh Hefner sextape ?!? Real or fake ??




If you love Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, copy this and make it your signature!

I kind of agree with you. I think Kendra Wilkinson likes sports but I do think she tries a little to hard. Thats her "thing" thats all she has. She's the "sporty girlfriend".

(as a girl who loves SOME naked sports let me tell you right now, you don't have to be a lesbian. I am very straight.)