Monday, July 7, 2008

She's the self appointed, golfer, snowboarder, football girl




Kendra Wilkinson and Hugh Hefner sextape ?!? Real or fake ??

Suree, you can like some sports, but realdie hard beer drinking women who ACTUALLY follow the sports and are hardcore, they're usually eithe rlesbians or very unattractive.

That's no different or more narrow-minded than accusing an effeminate lesbian or a masculine homosexual of 'putting on an act' because their behavior contradicts your OWN view and stereotype of how certain social categories of people "should" act. Kendra loves sports, so what? Yes, she does tend to shove it down people's throats but she seems to do that with a lot of things, so I'd chalk it up to her personality more than anything else.



I kind of agree with you. I think she likes sports but I do think she tries a little to hard. Thats her "thing" thats all she has. She's the "sporty girlfriend".

(as a girl who loves SOME sports let me tell you right now, you don't have to be a lesbian. I am very straight.)

She's the self appointed, golfer, snowboarder, football girl, overall jock, and beer drinker who loves monday night football. She seeks attention she's too old to act like an attention seeking child being something she's not. It just annoys me, I can't stand girls who act like their into sports, it's not cute or cool unless it's legit, and usually it's only legit if you're a lesbian.

If you love Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, copy this and make it your signature!